In conjunction with the September premiere of “The Tenth Inning,” AETN is offering you a chance to win an autographed baseball signed by PBS producer Ken Burns, a copy of the BASEBALL companion book from the original series, and jerseys from both the Arkansas Travelers and the Northwest Arkansas Naturals.
All you have to do is correctly answer the following eight questions. Please include your name, address and phone number so we can identify the winner and send the prizes. On Oct. 31, 2010, we’ll take all the correct entries and randomly draw one winning entry. The winner will be notified soon after and prizes will be sent to the address given on this online form.
1. The Curveball was "invented" in 1863 by Brooklyn Excelsior William Cummings, but the secret pitch that many batters missed was quickly:
2. Who was known as "the Flying Dutchman"?
3. Which two teams were involved in the "thrown" 191 World Series?
4. In what position did Babe Ruth successfully start his career?
5. Who was the first African-American baseball player in the Major Leagues?
6. The Brooklyn Dodgers won their only championship in which year?
7. The Arkansas Travelers have been a part of eight other MajorLeague farm systems throughout the years. From 1966-2000, the Travs were the Class AA affiliate for which Major League team?
8. In their first three seasons in Northwest Arkansas, the Naturals have made the Texas League playoffs:
Use accessible validation
Get New Key
Please enter the text from above.