2014 Digital Innovators Program Application Deadline is Feb. 14
Posted on 23 Jan 2014
Do you know an educator who's a digital superstar? Encourage him or her to apply to the 2014 PBS LearningMedia Digital Innovators Program.
This year-long program - which recognizes educators who creatively integrate digital media and technology in the classroom - will foster and reward a community of 100 digitally-savvy K-12 educators.
So, why should educators apply? To begin with, 100 of the selected applicants will be invited to join the prestigious PBS LearningMedia
Digital Innovators Program and receive one year of completely FREE professional development that includes:
- Access to virtual trainings and exclusive resources focused on best practices in integrating digital media/technology
- Invitation to special events
- National recognition in the press and online
- Membership into a robust professional learning community
And the fun doesn't stop there! The top 15 applicants selected will also receive an all-expense paid trip to Washington D.C. to participate in the PBS LearningMedia Digital Innovators Summit at PBS headquarters. It's a once-in-a-lifetime experience that will provide hands-on training and the chance to network and engage with like-minded peers and industry thought leaders!
Now that you know what's available, exactly who are the PBS LearningMedia Digital Innovators looking for?
- Tech-savvy, K-12 educators with a passion for using digital media and technology
- Leaders with a desire to empower their peers and share strategies around digital media integration
- PBS LearningMedia ambassadors that embrace life-long learning, collaboration, inclusion and innovation
And last, but not least, how do educators apply?
And that's it. We can't wait to see the entries we know extraordinary educators across Arkansas will submit to this program!