AETN March Membership Drive Highlights
Posted on 05 Mar 2013
Everyone at AETN is excited to thank our viewers for their support and to raise the funds needed to continue providing quality programming for Arkansas this season!
Whether youre a music lover, a independent film aficionado, or are just looking to improve your health, theres sure to be a program for you. Check out the listing of highlights below to make sure you catch your favorites:
- Is It Me or My Hormones? With Marcelle Pick, live in studio, Tuesday, March 5, 7 p.m.
- Unearthing the Dream, Wednesday, March 6, 6:30 p.m.
- Drop 7 Foods, Feel Better Fast With J.J. Virgin, live in studio, Wednesday, March 6, 8 p.m.
- Heart of Perfect Health With Brenda Watson, live in studio, Thursday, March 7, 7 p.m.
- Celtic Thunder: Mythology, live in studio, Thursday, March 7, 9 p.m.
- Love for Levon, Saturday, March 9, 10:30 p.m.
- Super Brain With Dr. Rudy Tanzi, live in studio, Wednesday, March 13, 7 p.m.
- Protect Your Memory With Dr. Neal Barnard, live in studio, Saturday, March 16, 4:30 p.m.
Want to learn how you can support quality programming like this and all of your AETN favorites? Check out aetnfoundation.org! And, of course, you can always find the latest and most complete programming schedule at aetn.org/schedule.AETN.org > Engage > Blog > AETN March Membership Drive Highlights