Seasonal Flu and H1N1: The Facts
Steve Barnes from AETN's Arkansas Week hosts Seasonal Flu and H1N1: The Facts.
This program will provide information on how to prepare for the seasonal flu and H1N1. A panel of health experts will discuss prevention, vaccinations, differences, precautions, symptoms, treatment, etc. Viewers are encouraged to call in their questions.
- Dr. Paul Halverson, State Health Officer and Director of Arkansas Department of Health
- David Maxwell, Director of Arkansas Department of Emergency Management
- Dr. Samantha McKelvey, Maternal Fetal Medicine Section, UAMS
- Dr. James Phillips, Branch Chief of Infectious Disease, Arkansas Department of Health
- Aurian Zoldessy, Registered Nurse, Local Public Health Patient Care Director, Arkansas Department of Health.