AETN > Engage > Pressroom > AETN to broadcast State of the State address, Arkansas House of Representatives session
AETN to broadcast State of the State address, Arkansas House of Representatives session
Posted 26 Feb 2013
For many years AETN has worked to make the Governor's State of the State address available live to all Arkansans, and we are proud to do so once again, AETN Executive Director Allen Weatherly said. In addition, we will provide a copy of the speech to CSPAN for national coverage.
We believe this is part of our ongoing commitment to quality of life in our state through our commitment to education.
During the course of the 2013 legislative session, AETN will also broadcast the Arkansas House of Representatives session live on AETN Plus (AETN-3) beginning Monday, Jan. 14. The general session will begin at approximately 1 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 10 a.m. Friday until mid-April, although the actual times and duration of the session will be determined by the speaker of the house.
AETN Plus can be found on the following channels over the air:
- Little Rock KETS 2-3.
- Mountain View KEMV 6-3.
- Arkadelphia KETG 9-3.
- El Dorado KETZ 12-3.
- Fayetteville KAFT 13-3.
- Jonesboro KTEJ 19-3.
Cable companies currently carrying AETN-3 and corresponding channel numbers include:
- Arkwest Communications Danville and Yell County channel 15.
- Cam-Tel Cable Camden channel 252.
- Comcast Little Rock, North Little Rock, Jacksonville, Sherwood, Bryant channel 203.
- Conway Corp Conway channel 175.
- Cox Communications System-wide, except Midland channel 701.
- East Arkansas Video Brinkley, Forrest City, Marianna, Wynne channel 251.
- Hope Community TV & Prescott Video Hope, Prescott channel 251.
- Pine Bluff Cable TV Pine Bluff channel 251.
- Resort TV Cable Hot Springs channel 251.
- Suddenlink Communications Arkadelphia, Batesville, Clarksville, El Dorado, Fairfield Bay, Heber Springs, Jonesboro, Mountain Home, Newport, Pocahontas, and surrounding areas channel 702. Suddenlink Communications does not currently carry AETN Plus in Helena, Hot Springs Village, Magnolia or Russellville.
- White County Video Bald Knob, Judsonia, Kensett, Searcy channel 251.
- NewWave Communication Kennett, Mo. channel 318.
Because other companies may not carry AETNs additional digital channels, viewers are encouraged to contact their cable providers to request AETN Plus (AETN-3). At this time, Dish Network, DirecTV and AT&T U-verse do not carry AETN-3.